[all][ptl][release] Zed release critical issue with oslo.db 12.1.0

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:23:45 UTC 2022

Hi,
Revert sounds the rational solution, even if it is a hard decision as a lot
of people/projects already put a lot of efforts to work on it.
As I see if we revert it now and rever the revert and do a quick release of
oslo.db in 2023.1 (aka Antelope) we can force projects to act,
and give time to TC to force-approve it for understaffed projects.

Lajos

Slawek Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 6.,
K, 9:35):