Kolla-ansible all-in-one and Hyper Converged solution

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 6 00:56:19 UTC 2022

On 2022-09-06 08:31:40 +0800 (+0800), Gregory Orange wrote:
[...]
> Wow, this was a perfect time for me to read this, and go
> exploring. Just one more reason to use libre open source community
> software - corporate lockins would tend not to recommend
> 'competitors' before a lot of effort to maintain their own
> solution.
[...]

StarlingX and OpenStack are hardly competitors. StarlingX is an
edge-focused GNU/Linux distribution which provides an opinionated
installation of OpenStack (as well as plenty of other related
software). Both are represented by the same nonprofit foundation:

https://openinfra.dev/projects/

--
Jeremy Stanley