Kolla-ansible Openstack : Queries on Metering and Rating Module

KK CHN kkchn.in at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:26:04 UTC 2022

I am going to add the hashmap service to cloud kitty     conf files by
defining (venvopenstack) cloud at Xena:~$ sudo vi
/etc/kolla/cloudkitty-processor/cloudkitty.conf

[collect]
collector = gnocchi
metrics_conf = /etc/kolla/cloudkitty-processor/metrics.yml

And in metric.yml  defined  the  services and fields as in
https://docs.openstack.org/cloudkitty/latest/user/rating/hashmap.html

But when I tried to

$ cloudkitty hashmap group create instance_uptime_flavor_id

There is no cloudkitty   CLI option

only  I have
(venvopenstack) cloud at wallaby:~$ cloud-
cloud-id        cloud-init      cloud-init-per  cloud-localds
(venvopenstack) cloud at wallaby:~$

No cloudkitty command line option.   Why ??   anything I made wrong ?

This was in my globals.yml   which enabled for this deployment.

(venvopenstack) cloud at wallaby:~$ grep ^[^#] /etc/kolla/globals.yml
---
kolla_base_distro: "debian"
kolla_install_type: "source"
kolla_internal_vip_address: "10.184.48.250"
network_interface: "ens3"
neutron_external_interface: "ens4"
enable_ceilometer: "yes"
enable_cloudkitty: "yes"
enable_gnocchi: "yes"
enable_horizon_cloudkitty: "{{ enable_cloudkitty | bool }}"
cloudkitty_collector_backend: "gnocchi"
nova_compute_virt_type: "qemu"
(venvopenstack) cloud at wallaby:~$

What I am missing   :  Any hints most welcome.

Thank you,
Krish