[neutron][release] Proposing to EOL Queens, Rocky and Stein (all Neutron related projects)

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 10:04:17 UTC 2022

Hello:

In the last PTG, the Neutron team has decided [1] to move the stable
branches Queens, Rocky and Stein to EOL (end-of-life) status. According to
the steps to achieve this [2], we need first to announce it. That will
affect all Neutron related projects.

The patch to mark these branches as EOL will be pushed in one week. If you
have any inconvenience, please let me know in this mail chain or in IRC
(ralonsoh, #openstack-neutron channel). You can also contact any Neutron
core reviewer in the IRC channel.

Regards.

[1]https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-antelope-ptg#L131
[2]