[ptg][cinder] Finalized Schedule

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Sun Oct 16 18:15:53 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

I've finalized the schedule for cinder PTG[1] based on the topics, number
of hours of PTG and as per the date and time suited to the authors. Please
go through it and let me know if any changes are needed.

I've also included a *Courtesy Ping* section with each topic so the people
interested in a particular topic will get a ping when it is being
discussed. Please include your IRC nick in front of it if you would like to
be notified.

The schedule includes a Day wise topic list where, except for monday, we've
PTG from 1300-1700 UTC (where the last hour acts as a buffer time for
extended topic discussions or other planned activities).

Following are some of the highlight events of each day,

Monday:
TC + PTL session: 1500-1700 UTC

Tuesday:
First day of cinder PTG
Operator hour from 1500-1600 UTC

Wednesday:
Team photo at 1400 UTC (timing could be changed based on the topic duration
before it)

Thursday:
Drivers Day!

Friday:
Festival of XS reviews (If we've enough time left)

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/zed-ptg-cinder

Thanks and regards
Rajat Dhasmana