[ironic][ptg] Antelope PTG Schedule

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Thu Oct 13 21:58:42 UTC 2022

Hey all,

Just a reminder, Ironic will be meeting at the PTG during the following
times:

Monday 1400-1500 UTC, in bexar room (shared session with nova about Ironic
driver)
Tuesday 1400-1700 UTC in grizzly room
Wednesday 1400-1600 UTC in grizzly room
Wednesday 2200-2300 UTC in grizzly room

Also, baremetal SIG will be holding an operator hour for Ironic and other
baremetal users on Wednesday, 1300-1400 UTC in the grizzly room.

As always, https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html is more accurate and up to date
than this email which only serves as a guide.

Please also review https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-antelope-ptg --
I've documented a schedule guideline mapping out our PTG topics across
these times. If you have any conflicts, please let me know ASAP and we'll
try to accommodate.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner