Kroxvx rsvxfzwql

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 10 16:10:00 UTC 2022

The previous message in this thread was spoofed to appear to
originate from one of the list subscribers in order to get around
our moderation mechanism. Normally the attachments on these sorts of
messages are too large to make it through without being held for
moderator review, but this one was just small enough to make it onto
the list. I've scrubbed the attachment from the archives for safety
and set up the listserv to strip "zip" attachments from future posts
(since it now seems to be a popular vector for distributing Windows
malware by E-mail), but if anyone received the original I strongly
recommend not opening it.
--
Jeremy Stanley