[neutron][tempest][all] Broken CI, any job inherited from "devstack"

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 15:08:18 UTC 2022

Hello all:

I broke the OpenStack CI (good start as Neutron PTL). I pushed [1] testing
only against the Neutron CI. After making the needed changes [2], I thought
any other job would be safe.

I've opened [3]. The default OVN version installed in the CI, using Ubuntu
20.04, is v20.03, that is a bit old. I've proposed to bump to v21.06,
extensively tested in the Neutron CI. Any tempest job from any project is
inherited from this one.

Once we have migrated to Ubuntu 22.04 during this cycle, we'll remove this
forced OVN installation from source.

Regards.

[1]https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/859642
[2]https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/860078/