[neutron] Switching the ML2 driver in-place from linuxbridge to OVN for an existing Cloud

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Sat Nov 26 15:05:33 UTC 2022

Hi Christian,

I documented this a few months ago here: https://www.jimmdenton.com/migrating-lxb-to-ovn/. It’s heavily geared towards OpenStack-Ansible, but you can probably extrapolate the steps for a vanilla deployment or other deployment tool. The details will vary. Highly recommend testing this in a lab environment that mirrors production, if possible.

--
James Denton
Principal Architect
james.denton at rackspace.com