[kolla-ansible][Yoga] Install with self-signed certificate

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Nov 11 20:13:29 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm not familiar with kolla, but the docs also mention this option:

kolla_copy_ca_into_containers: "yes"

As I understand it the CA cert is required within the containers so
they can trust the self-signed certs. At least that's how I configure
it in a manually deployed openstack cloud. Do you have that option
enabled? If it is enabled, did you verify it with openssl tools?

Regards,
Eugen