[ironic] Group Dinner in Berlin - OIS

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:43:19 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

We will have our dinner on Tuesday June 07 at 19:00
I've made a reservation for 10 people - Location: Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin
[1]
The information is also in the etherpad [2]

[1] https://www.hofbraeu-wirtshaus.de/en/berlin/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-dinner-ois2022Berlin

--

*Att[]'sIury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*
*Part of the ironic-core and puppet-manager-core team in OpenStack*
*Software Engineer at Red Hat Czech*