[tripleo] stable/wallaby gate blocker for centos-8 standalone - please hold recheck

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Mon May 30 16:23:12 UTC 2022

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:16 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> fyi there is a wallaby gate blocker at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1976247
> Seems like ansible-role-python_venv_build is trying to install master
> upper constraints and that is causing a conflict for oslo-db===11.3.0
> (comfing via stackviz installation)
>
> we are trying to find a workaround but please hold recheck until we do

FYI trending resolved (ish) - the tripleo wallaby gate should
unblocked for now with
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-quickstart-extras/+/843856
(waiting for zuul to report and ci team will try get into the gate).
However we will still need a better solution to re-enable stackviz

thanks for your patience,

thanks to various folks who helped especially ysandeep, bhagyashris, chkumar

marios