[nova][stable] nova-stable-core team changes

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Mon May 30 16:22:12 UTC 2022

Le lun. 30 mai 2022 à 18:02, Sylvain Bauza <sbauza at redhat.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> After discussing with all our Nova stable cores, we agreed the below :
> - Welcome Sean Mooney as a new nova-stable-core team member
> - Welcome Balazs Gibizer as a new nova-stable-core team member
> - Welcome Stephen Finucane as a new nova-stable-core team member.
>
> I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Matt Riedemann and Lee
> Yarwood for their important and awesome contributions to the Nova Stable
> Team. Without them, we saw the impact of their misses, hence the above ^.
> Lee, Matt, you can anytime return to the nova-stable-core team if you
> express so, but in the meantime, I'll remove you from the members list.
>
> Changes to https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/540,members will occur
> literally seconds after I send this email.

Ergh, looks like I promised something I was unable to provide.
Due to some ownership permissions, nova-stable-maint team members are
unable to add themselves new members, only stable-maint-core (and Release
Managers group) can.
If someone from
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/5c75219bf2ace95cdea009c82df26ca199e04d59,members
or
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/2267a5998d4224dd0acf1081eb2ee7b11573b7ea,members
could modify nova-stable-maint accordingly, this would be greatly
appreciated.

-Sylvain

-Sylvain (on behalf of the Nova Stable team)