[neutron][neutron-vpnaas][release] dropping feature/lbaasv2 branch

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:44:40 UTC 2022

Hi,

I agree that feature/lbaasv2 branch in vpnaas is unnecessary and we can drop it.

neutron-vpnaas was originally developed in the main neutron repository
and advanced services like vpnaas were split out into separate
repositories around Dec 2014.
When splitting out advanced services, we use git filter-branch or
similar command to keep all commit history.
feature/lbaasv2 branch was used to develop LBaaSv2 before splitting
out advanced services
and we forgot to clean up unrelated branches. This is the history of
feature/lbaasv2 branch.

Considering this,  feature/lbaasv2 branch is completely unnecessary
for neutron-vpnaas.
I don't think we need a tag before deleting the branch.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (amotoki)