live resize

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed May 25 14:34:03 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-05-25 at 14:32 +0100, Jonathan Rosser wrote:
> Do you mean increase the size of the disk volume?
no i think they mean change the flavor to increase  or decrease the cpu/ram

this type of virtial vm scaling has been requested in the past but it really non tivial to
implement so we have never approved a spec  to add support to this to nova.

if they are refering to voluem resize that should be possibel live if you are using cinder and not novas
built in rbd support.