[keystone] Gerrit Group Updates

Douglas Mendizabal dmendiza at redhat.com
Thu May 19 17:06:54 UTC 2022

Hi openstack-discuss,

The Keystone team is doing a big of housekeeping with our Gerrit groups:

For keystone-core we'll be removing folks who have not reviewed any
patches in 60+ days. [1]  This is going to leave us with 3 active core
reviewers, so we are actively looking for folks who want to help review
patches.  Let us know if you're interested!

For keystone-stable-int [2], I need to figure out who owns this group to
get myself added as current PTL.  Unfortunately, Colleen is no longer
contributing to the project and Lance has not been able to review stable
branch patches recently.  Please let me know if you can help me get this
group updated.

Thanks,
- Douglas Mendizábal
   Keystone PTL