[largescale-sig] Next meeting: May 11th, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 11 15:43:30 UTC 2022

Today we had a short SIG meeting.

We discussed our next "Ops Deep Dive" OpenInfra.Live episode, which with
Berlin Summit and summer vacation should probably be targeted for
September. Please reach out if you are interested in being featured!

You can read the meeting logs at:
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2022/large_scale_sig.2022-05-11-15.00.html

Our next IRC meeting will be May 25, at 1500utc on #openstack-operators
on OFTC. We will discuss the contents of our Forum session in Berlin:
"Challenges & Lessons from Operating OpenStack at Scale".

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez