Call for OpenStack projects virtual updates

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Mon May 9 17:27:16 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

As the Berlin Summit is approaching in June, we are collecting project update recordings from each OpenInfa community to showcase what each project has accomplished in the past year/release. Please let me know if you’re interested in doing a prerecorded video of your project’s most recent updates. We will post all recordings on the OpenInfra Foundation YouTube channel and promote them at the Summit. Recordings will also be posted in the project navigator.

We recommend the recordings to be less than 10 minutes long. If you would like to present with slides, here is a slide deck template if you need [1].

If you can submit your project recording to me by Friday, May 27, we’d love to promote them at the upcoming Berlin Summit. If you prefer to submit it after the Summit, I’ll send out another reminder on June 15 to collect any reminding recordings.

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SlWayfGc9CYAsKnS43UxVjO8NYr1pR-0Gi4R6bLCjUs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
OpenInfra Foundation