[edge] Edge sessions at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:20:16 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you to draw your attention to the edge related sessions at the PTG next week.

As part of the event the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group[1] is meeting on three consecutive days, where we will talk about the challenges and steps to deploy and operate end-to-end edge infrastructures in production. Please join us if you have relevant experience, expertise or challenges to discuss requirements and solutions.

The time slots of the edge sessions are the following:

* Monday (April 4) at 1300 UTC - 1500 UTC
* Tuesday (April 5) at 1500 UTC - 1700 UTC
* Wednesday (April 6) at 1400 UTC - 1700 UTC

For further details about the session and agenda please check out this article: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/edge-in-production-at-the-upcoming-project-teams-gathering/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó Váncsa

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group