Getting invoice for the Berlin summit ticket

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Wed Mar 30 13:27:51 UTC 2022

Hi Thomas,

To date, this has been sufficient for attendees who need to provide additional documentation to their employer. If you require specific information, please reply to me directly or within the email we have going with you from summit at openinfra.dev <mailto:summit at openinfra.dev>. These are each created manually, so we can provide any and all information your organization needs to process the invoice.

Look forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Cheers,
Allison