[murano][oslo][release][tc] Emergency bypass reviewer/PTL/liaison approval for Yoga release fixes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 29 12:11:49 UTC 2022

On 2022-03-29 16:13:12 +1100 (+1100), Andy Botting wrote:
[...]
> I'm starting to have a look now. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks! Looks like it's passing all the voting jobs now except
lower-constraints, with an array of errors where tenant_id is coming
back as None in session objects and DB inserts, but also some
failures for API authorization problems which I guess could also
drive back to wrong tenant_id values as well.

I can't tell if the patch for the tenant->project_id migration is
the cause, or if this is a separate latent regression. I suppose one
response might be to drop the lower-constraints job or make it
non-voting, or simply backport this to stable/yoga even though it
hasn't merged to master.
--
Jeremy Stanley