[magnum][murano][release][sahara][tc][trove][zaqar] Emergency bypass reviewer/PTL/liaison approval for Yoga release fixes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 28 19:46:26 UTC 2022

On 2022-03-28 18:28:45 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> A number of teams seem not to have noticed that their tests (and
> possibly the services themselves) were broken by the removal[*] of
> the "tenant" argument from RequestContext objects in oslo.context
> 4.0.0 released on February 3, 2022.
[...]

Since this initial list was assembled, we've been able to cross
Magnum and Zaqar off the list as already fixed or affected by
unrelated issues.

Note that some projects were included because they did not
acknowledge release requests with the fixes, so while they may have
patches already merged in stable/yoga, the tags slated for inclusion
in the release did not cover those fixes. In such cases, the Release
Managers are seeking to approve pending release requests in order to
make sure those fixes end up in the coordinated release on
Wednesday.
--
Jeremy Stanley