[magnum][murano][release][sahara][tc][trove][zaqar] Emergency bypass reviewer/PTL/liaison approval for Yoga release fixes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 28 19:38:30 UTC 2022

On 2022-03-28 21:23:22 +0200 (+0200), Luigi Toscano wrote:
[...]
> I think the relevant patches were merged last week in sahara, both master and
> yoga.
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:story%252F2009921

Yes, in Sahara's case, it looks like the release request for a new
RC was waiting for PTL or release liaison approval:
https://review.opendev.org/835037

It seems to have received no feedback by the final RC deadline and
was therefore abandoned initially, but has been restored since it
was pointed out by downstream distro package maintainers that the
test for Sahara were still failing on the existing release
candidate.
--
Jeremy Stanley