[kolla] [rabbitmq] Another RMQ config question

Albert Braden ozzzo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 18:58:16 UTC 2022

We’re running kolla-ansible Train and implementing durable queues. I was able to make it work by adding these lines to etc/kolla/config/global.conf:

[oslo_messaging_rabbit]
amqp_durable_queues = True

But we want to do it one cluster at a time, so I tried commenting that out and adding line: amqp_durable_queues: "True"
to group_vars/<region>/vars.yml but that seems to have no effect. Where can I put this value to enable durable queues per-cluster?