[TripleO] Offline Installation Support

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:52:28 UTC 2022

Hi Harald/TripleO Team,

Is there any solution/work around for the problem being faced?

*Ensure DNF modules have the right stream* | undercloud | item={'module':
'container-tools', 'stream': '3.0'} | error={
    "ansible_loop_var": "item",
    "changed": false,
    "invocation": {
        "module_args": {
            "allow_downgrade": false,
            "autoremove": false,
            "bugfix": false,
            "conf_file": null,
            "disable_excludes": null,
            "disable_gpg_check": false,
            "disable_plugin": [],
            "disablerepo": [],
            "download_dir": null,
            "download_only": false,
            "enable_plugin": [],
            "enablerepo": [],
            "exclude": [],
            "install_repoquery": true,
            "install_weak_deps": true,
            "installroot": "/",
            "list": null,
            "lock_timeout": 30,
            "name": [
                "@container-tools:3.0/common"
            ],
            "releasever": null,
            "security": false,
            "skip_broken": false,
            "state": "present",
            "update_cache": false,
            "update_only": false,
            "validate_certs": true
        }
    },
    "item": {
        "module": "container-tools",
        "stream": "3.0"
    },
    "msg": "*No group container-tools:3.0/common available*.",
    "results": []
}