Support For Openstack Charms juju and MaaS Deployment

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 07:38:37 UTC 2022

I have never tried the Ubuntu methods, but I can tell you this.

First, without knowing your situation, the correct answer is always "it
depends".

Having said that, in almost all cases, any automated deployment is
better than manual deployment. An automated process is easier and more
robust. It's also more robust during operation, since it is likely to
have tools for managing and updating your cloud. Downside: You probably
lose flexibility.

Bernd.