[blazar][release][requirements] blazar-nova and nova requirements

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Mar 16 13:11:27 UTC 2022

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

First of all we are in library freeze period already and blazar-nova is
currently marked as library. Though a Requirements Freeze Exception
might be granted (would need to check with Matthew), I think it's not
necessary. This is mostly a problem when distros do their packaging, but
I guess due to nova's lower constraints change they already need to use
the higher minimums.

Some more comments:
- though requirements shouldn't be changed on stable branches in
general, i think this can be backported *after* the final yoga release
(to unblock the gate)
- I think release model change is OK and can be proposed for Zed cycle

Cheers,

Előd