IPv6 deployment on OpenStack

Marc-Antoine Godde marc-antoine.godde at viarezo.fr
Wed Mar 9 15:01:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thanks for these information. Indeed, we were obtaining link-local address for the gateway with the OpenStack router.

Even if it’s contrary to the RFC, do yo know if it’s possible to send RA from OpenStack on behalf of our datacenter router ? That way, we could limit the load on our datacenter router.

Thanks,
Marc-Antoine.