[puppet][tripleo][neutron][ops] Removing support for Nuage "core" plugin

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 13:11:25 UTC 2022

Hello,

As part of the clean-up effort in puppet-neutron, I was looking at the git
repository
for nuage plugin and got the observation that Nuage core plugin no longer
exists
and only ml2 plugin is available.

https://github.com/nuagenetworks/nuage-openstack-neutron/commit/06b5fe68630c3ef84f146c14461d8ff6f6091108

Based on that observation, I've proposed some patches to deprecate/remove
support
for Nuage core plugin, which can be found by the following link.
 https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:nuage-core-plugin

Unfortunately I'm not fully familiar with the integration of neutron +
Nuage.
I'd appreciate it if anybody familiar with it can share any concerns here
or in these patches.

Thank you,
Takashi