[puppet] Gate blocker: CentOS 9 integration jobs are broken

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 06:01:46 UTC 2022

Both of the two issues have been resolved and c9s integration jobs are
voting again.

As a side note, It seems the second issue within tempest tests was caused
by recent
change in openssl in CentOS9 Stream repo and rsa key is no longer allowed
for ssh.
We worked around the issue by the feature in tempest to use a different
format but
I've submitted a feedback to know about current usage of rsa key[1].
 [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1962726