[VICTORIA] Not working SNAT over VXLAN?

Gaël THEROND gael.therond at bitswalk.com
Tue Mar 8 21:59:23 UTC 2022

Interesting I’ve thought about especially because of the anti-spoofing
features but I had the feeling that Security-groups if assigned to the port
would have allowed it.

Additionally, what’s really weird is that one of our k8s clusters using
flannel and/or calico (depends on the user needs) is actually putting those
exact rules (SNAT+FORWARD rules) automatically for pods services ingress
access but I’m wondering if it works because the traffic is on a tunnel
that the host can’t see.

I’ll have a look at your idea by disabling the port security and check if
it work like that. If it works then I’ll re-enable it and work with the
allowed-pairs.

Many thanks!