[Ironic] No suitable device was found for deployment

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:03:09 UTC 2022

Seems like your issue is in raid controller configuration. And based
on the MegaCli output, I doubt the disks  are security locked. I would
remove the disks, get into the bios/firmware menus, and try to delete
them, then try to re-import the disks. Alternatively, it may be
worthwhile to take the disks and attempt to use them in a desktop or
something where a MegaRAID controller is not in the mix in case it is
something with configuration on the disk as well. Examining outside of
a MegaRAID controller would hopefully give you an idea of operational
state as well.

-Julia