[ironic] Zed PTG slots

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:23:04 UTC 2022

Hello Ironicers!

For the Zed PTG I'm planning to have some slots that will allow APAC
contributors to participate in the discussions.

Keep in mind that we have some guidelines we should try to follow:
1. Cross project discussions (like SIGs or support project teams) should be
scheduled towards the start of the week so that any discussions that might
shape those of other teams happen first.
2. No team should sign up for more than 4 hours per UTC day to help keep
participants actively engaged.
3. No team should sign up for more than 16 hours across all time slots to
avoid burning out our contributors and to enable participation in multiple
teams discussions.

Based on this I have the following proposals: (Feel free to provide more
ideas also) =)
 *Option  #1* *16hrs* Monday till Thursday
1h (APAC night + EMEA morning)
2hrs (EMEA afternoon + NA morning)
1hr (NA afternoon/night + APAC morning)

*Option  #2* *15hrs* Tuesday till Friday
1h (APAC night + EMEA morning)
2hrs (EMEA afternoon + NA morning)
1hr (NA afternoon/night + APAC morning)
* On Friday the NA + APAC session won't happen because is saturday for APAC
contributors *

*Option #3* *16hrs* Monday till Thursday
3hrs (EMEA afternoon + NA morning)
1hr (NA afternoon/night + APAC morning)

*Option #4* *15hrs* Tuesday till Friday
3hrs (EMEA afternoon + NA morning)
1hr (NA afternoon/night + APAC morning)
* On Friday the NA + APAC session won't happen because is saturday for APAC
contributors *

Please choose two options and we will vote during our upstream meeting on
March 7th.

Thank you!

--

*Att[]'sIury Gregory Melo Ferreira *