R: [Devstack][Gnocchi][Ceilometer] Not able to retrieve metrics using ceilometer and gnocchi

Molka Gharbaoui Molka.Gharbaoui at santannapisa.it
Thu Mar 3 09:29:15 UTC 2022

Thank you Matthias for your reply.

Unfortunately, from the logs I still cannot understand what is the issue.

Could someone kindly indicate me how ceilometer and gnocchi should be configured to get the data?

For example in this link: https://docs.openstack.org/ceilometer/latest/install/install-base-ubuntu.html the endpoints should use the following URL: http://controller:8041 while in my case the 8041 port is not even listening and the API indicated in the dashboard for Gnocchi is http://<http://controller:8041>x.x.x.x/metric.

Thank you in advance.