[QA][OpenStackSDK][release] Cycle With Intermediary without recent deliverables

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Mar 2 14:50:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

Quick reminder that for deliverables following the cycle-with-intermediary
model, the release team will use the latest Yoga release available on
release week.

The following deliverables have done a Yoga release, but it was not
refreshed in the last two months:

  tempest
  patrole (this was not yet released at all in Yoga)
  python-openstackclient (I remember that openstacksdk cannot do another
    release in Yoga due to issues on master branch. Is this also valid for
    python-openstackclient?)

You should consider making a new one very soon, so that we don't use an
outdated version for the final release.

Előd Illés
irc: elodilles