[puppet] Gate blocker: CentOS 9 integration jobs are broken

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 13:47:41 UTC 2022

Unfortunately I've not yet managed to implement a workaround and it's likely
I need some more time to fix it, I'm merging the patch to make c9s jobs
non-voting.

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/+/831183

I'll revert that change once we can implement workaround/solution.