cinder-volume showing down

Felix Hüttner felix.huettner at mail.schwarz
Tue Jun 28 07:25:07 UTC 2022

Hi Midhunlal,

You will most of the time find the actual error earlier in the log. The line you see here is just the regular update that the service is still down.
If I need to troubleshoot such issues I always restart cinder-volume and take a look at the logs it produces during startup.
Most of the time you can find a clue there.

Best Regards
Felix Hüttner