[oslo] Propose to EOL stable/queens, stable/rocky on all the oslo scope

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Jun 24 18:39:19 UTC 2022

Hi Oslo team,

Is there anything that hinders the transition to EOL? This thread is
seemingly got stuck somewhere.

...the periodic stable job failure count is still quite high, mostly
because oslo's old stable branches are still failing :-/ Since those
gates are broken for several months now and no patches were able to
land, I think moving oslo's rocky, queens and pike branches to End of
Life is unfortunately quite reasonable.

(Also note, that I've just sent a mail about mass-EOL Pike series [1])

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-June/029250.html

Thanks,

Előd