[horizon] add gpu as flavor option

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 12:17:37 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-06-22 at 10:07 +0100, A Monster wrote:
> After deploying openstack and configuring gpu passthrough, I want to be
> able to see gpus as an option directly from the flavor table not added as a
> metadata, as shown in the attached table image, how can I achieve this?
>
>  Screenshot from 2022-06-22 10-06-58.png
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A1tn1S8JwgOdL0bcjBSaNYq5QSWpjyN4/view?usp=drive_web>

that is not somethign you can do today unless you modify horizon.
gpu passhtouhg uses the pci aliase via flavor extra spec it not an atirbute on teh flavor itself.
so horrizon would have to parse the extra specs and extrac the alias and count and dispaly it.

similarly resouces used via resouce: cannot be viewed in horizon