Devstack Installation Fails with Internal Server Error (HTTP 500)

KK CHN kkchn.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:01:00 UTC 2022

This is my latest  devstack installation error..   No clues  why it fails
repeatedly; earlier it was during the uploading stage of the cirros image,
internal server error ( HTTP 500 ) occurred. This was repeated multiple
times. So I posted for the first time in this thread.

 In this iteration for starting afresh, I have removed the stack user and
/opt/stack directory manually, and freshly created   'stack' user with sudo
permissions and  /opt/stack  directory with   stack:stack ownership,   and
fresh git cloned(git clone https://opendev.org/openstack/devstack )  to
/opt/DEVSTACK_stack   folder and created local.conf  ( attached here) .
Then executed     ./stack.sh .

Got the following error this time ...   Any clues why it fails here ?
Platform (on a VM with Debian uname output) :  Linux XenaCtrl1
5.10.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.70-1 (2021-09-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

[image: Trove_installationError.png]