New install on CentOS: what versions, etc.?

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:08:41 UTC 2022

Well, it depends of what new version you're thinking.
As iirc last openstack version which would support CentOS 7 is Ussuri.

After that you will have troubles with supported libvirt version and python
bindings.
As on CentsOS 7 you don't have python3 libvirt bindings, so likely you
would need to run on python 2.7 which is already eol for couple of years.

CentOS 8 Stream though will be working on Yoga but for Zed you will need
CentOS 9 Stream.

So all depends of what you consider new after Juno :D