[VICTORIA][IRONIC] - Can inspect but not deploy

Gaël THEROND gael.therond at bitswalk.com
Mon Jun 13 12:44:08 UTC 2022

Alright, I just tested to disable the pxe_filter option and it works, the
host is then deployed using the glance image and neutron network settings
correctly.

I think there is either a bug or maybe something that I didn’t catch up but
it’s pretty annoying.

I’ll propose a patch to kolla-ansible as well as I discovered that you
can’t disable this feature for now due to the template shape.

Any ideas about why the conductor isn’t able to whitelist this node ?

Thanks a lot!