[openstack-ansible] [kolla-ansible] Which deployment tool for first timer?

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:36:06 UTC 2022

Let me share my experience because I’m end user and cloud operator. I’m running 5 large production deployment on openstack-ansible (each cloud has more than 250+ computes nodes so you know scale). Openstack-ansible community is very supportive and helped me a lot to bring up massive deployment with scale.

Few month back one of my customer ask me to use kolla-ansible so I use kolla-ansible to reply their cloud. For me both are great but I have more command on openstack-ansible and after deploying 5 large cloud it’s in my blood.

Both ansible based so I don’t think you will have any difficulty to play.

You can find me or others on IRC if you have more questions.

Sent from my iPhone