[openstack-ansible] [kolla-ansible] Which deployment tool for first timer?

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri Jun 10 08:54:30 UTC 2022

This has been discussed before, but it would be nice if we as a community
had an easier way to answer this question. I know many of us feel
conflicted about aggressively promoting our own projects over alternatives,
but also want to give them a fair chance. Maybe each project needs a "why
pick me" page that could be linked to in a standard response.

Mark