[CLOUDKITTY] presentation used in the forum panels

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:59:11 UTC 2022

Hello CloudKitters!

It was a pleasure  to meet you guys during the OpenStack summit. Also, it
was a good surprise to see that so many people already use CloudKitty. I
really hope that we can all collaborate together to keep improving
CloudKitty, and making it more and more solid.

Attached is the presentation we used during the Forum, so you all can
consult this material. Also, as always, if you need some guidance/help/or
anything else, let us know.

Link for the presentation online:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15e37xGKCJoTMwbarrGcSlLpECUkcJ2exazW_TztCehk/edit?usp=sharing

--