[vdi][daas][ops] What are your solutions to VDI/DaaS on OpenStack?

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:41:28 UTC 2022

Writing to let you know I have also found the following related paper: [1]
and reached out to its authors in the hope to enable further
collaboration to happen.
The paper is not open access so I have only obtained it for myself and
am unsure if licensing permits me to share, thus I also asked the
authors to share their copy (that they have copyrights to).
I have obviously let them know of the existence of this thread. ;-)
Let's stay tuned.

[1] https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-99191-3_12

Kind regards,
-yoctozepto