[sdk][openstacksdk][keystone] Does openstacksdk support v3tokenlessauth?

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:37:52 UTC 2022

Does openstacksdk support keystone auth type "v3tokenlessauth"?

I got this error message when trying to enable openstacksdk with
auth_type="v3tokenlessauth"

openstack.exceptions.NotSupported: The identity service for TEST:
exists but does not have any supported versions.

The following are the possible relevant documents I could find, and
there is no place mentioning the support for tokenless auth using
openstacksdk:
https://docs.openstack.org/openstacksdk/latest/user/config/configuration.html
https://docs.openstack.org/keystone/train/admin/configure_tokenless_x509.html