[sdk] openstacksdk 0.99.0 breaks swift object header setting

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:54:53 UTC 2022

Thanks Jeremy, will try to analyze the trace.

This is not too extensive, but better then silent pin without possibility
to even notice that.

I see that there are generally not enough deep tests for Openstack driver
in Zuul since mostly issues appear in Prod.  I will to try to invest some
time there.

Artem

----
typed from mobile, auto-correct typos assumed
----