[ops] tentative plans for ops meetup on Friday after PTG

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:53:22 UTC 2022

Also,

To add onto this, all operators are encouraged to attend the PTG all week!
We need your involvement in all the other sessions taking place to make the
event a success.

For more information on how to get the most out of the event as an operator
or end user, check out my articles on the OpenStack blog! [1][2].

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/blog/how-to-have-a-successful-ptg-as-an-openstack-operator/
[2]