[event] OpenInfradays Mexico 2022 (Virtual)

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:38:52 UTC 2022

Hello Community,
the CFP will close in 6 days, don´t forget to submit your proposals, we
only need the title and abstracts, video talk needs to be submitted later
on.
Remember that this is a virtual event and a great opportunity to share and
spread knowledge across the LATAM region.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/about/community/?_sft_lfevent-country=mx
https://openinfradays.mx/

Cheers!

---
Alvaro Soto

Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the need
to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.